The man who allegedly took a pickaxe to the star of Donald Trump along the Hollywood Walk of F..."/>

World Muslim Convert Lewis Ludlow Pleads Guilty To Terror Plot Targeting Disney Store In London

20:07  10 august  2018
20:07  10 august  2018 Source:   huffingtonpost.co.uk

Alleged Trump Hollywood Star Vandal Pleads Not Guilty, Defends "Rightful and Just Act"

  Alleged Trump Hollywood Star Vandal Pleads Not Guilty, Defends <p>The man who allegedly took a pickaxe to the star of Donald Trump along the Hollywood Walk of Fame has pleaded not guilty.</p>The man who allegedly took a pickaxe to the star of Donald Trump along the Hollywood Walk of Fame last month, completely destroying the marker, pleaded not guilty on Wednesday.

A Muslim convert has pleaded guilty to plotting to kill around 100 people in a terror attack outside the Disney Store on London 's Oxford Street. Lewis Ludlow swore allegiance to Islamic State as he prepared to drive a van through London 's shopping district or Madame Tussauds.

British-born Muslim convert , 26, pleads GUILTY to terror plot to kill hundreds of shoppers outside Disney Store on Oxford Street. British-born Muslim convert Lewis Ludlow , 26, plotted to kill around 100 people.

Disney Store in London© Getty Disney Store in London A Muslim convert has admitted plotting to kill around 100 people in a terror attack outside the Disney Store on Oxford Street.

Lewis Ludlow, 26, swore allegiance to Islamic State as he prepared to drive a van through London’s shopping district or Madame Tussauds.

Between March 15 and April 19, he bought a phone under a false name and wrote down his attack plans – which were later found ripped up in a bin.

He also researched potential targets around the capital, van rental and hotel accommodation.

He identified Oxford Street as an “ideal” target, writing: “It is expected nearly 100 could be killed in the attack”.

First female Muslim senator slams Anning

  First female Muslim senator slams Anning The first female Muslim senator will be sworn in to federal parliament next week, and has struck out in response to a racist speech by a future colleague.Australia's soon-to-be first female Muslim senator says Fraser Anning has spat in the face of millions in his first speech to parliament.

A Muslim convert has pleaded guilty to plotting to kill around 100 people in a terror attack in central London . The Old Bailey heard that Lewis Ludlow , 26, was planning to hire a van and knock down shoppers outside the Disney store on Oxford Street.

A MUSLIM convert has admitted plotting to kill around 100 people in a terror attack outside the Disney Store on Oxford Street. Lewis Ludlow , 26, swore But at a hearing before Judge Nicholas Hilliard QC at the Old Bailey, he pleaded guilty to plotting an attack in the UK and funding IS abroad.

Ludlow, from Rochester, in Kent, formulated his plan after being stopped by police at Heathrow airport in February as he attempted to board a flight to the Philippines.

It was alleged he also set up a Facebook account called Antique Collections as a front to send money to south east Asia for terrorism.

The defendant was due to face trial in the autumn on two charges of preparing acts of terrorism and one of terror funding.

But at a hearing before Judge Nicholas Hilliard QC at the Old Bailey, he pleaded guilty to plotting an attack in the UK and funding IS abroad.

Prosecutor Mark Heywood QC said it would not be in the public interest to pursue a trial on a charge of attempting to join IS in the Philippines which the defendant denied.

That charge will lie on the court file.

Teens plead not guilty over alleged Riverland school massacre plot .
Two teenagers charged over an alleged plot to carry out a massacre at a Riverland school last year will stand trial after pleading not guilty to conspiring to murder staff and students. The teenagers, now aged 19 and 17, were arrested in November over their alleged plan to attack the school with guns and explosives before the end of term last year.Today they appeared in the Adelaide Magistrates Court by video link from custody and they both pleaded not guilty to conspiring to murder students and staff between June and November 2017.Magistrate Elizabeth Sheppard ordered the younger teen be tried as an adult.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks
This is interesting!