Entertainment Meghan's Dad Was "Ground Down" and Pressured Into Paparazzi Scam, Son Says

16:56  14 may  2018
16:56  14 may  2018 Source:   thedailybeast.com

Meghan Markle waxwork unveiled at Madame Tussauds

  Meghan Markle waxwork unveiled at Madame Tussauds Madame Tussauds London has unveiled a waxwork of Meghan Markle as it prepares for events marking her May 19 marriage to Prince Harry. The likeness of the American actress sports the emerald green P.A.R.O.S.H. dress she wore for the couple's engagement announcement. The waxwork will be placed beside one of Harry, which has been updated to add a beard.The waxworks will first be displayed to the public on the day before the wedding, May 18.The attraction said it will offer free entry to guests named Meghan or Harry on the day of the royal wedding — but only for one day.

Meghan Markle’ s father is “deeply embarrassed” by his alleged participation in a paparazzi picture scam , friends and family say , as his son said the 73-year-old had been “ ground down ” by months of harassment by photographers.

Meghan Markle’ s father is “deeply embarrassed” by his alleged participation in a paparazzi picture scam , friends and family say , as his son said the 73-year-old had been ‘ ground down ’ by months of harassment by photographers.

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle posing for the camera © Chris Jackson

Meghan Markle’s father is “deeply embarrassed” by his alleged participation in a paparazzi picture scam, friends and family say, as his son said the 73-year-old had been ‘ground down’ by months of harassment by photographers.

Kensington Palace had issued a stern warning to journalists to respect Meghan’s dad’s privacy just days before the Daily Mail published CCTV footage showing Mr. Markle helping set up the apparently candid pictures of himself getting measured for a wedding suit, reading a guide to England and checking out news stories about Harry and his daughter on the web.

British royal wedding thrown into confusion by bride's father

  British royal wedding thrown into confusion by bride's father <p>This weekend's carefully planned wedding of Britain's Prince Harry to his fiancee Meghan Markle was mired in confusion on Tuesday after the father of the American actress told a celebrity news website he was no longer coming.</p>Harry, 33, Queen Elizabeth's grandson and the sixth-in-line to the British throne, and Markle, 36, will marry on Saturday at St George's Chapel in Windsor Castle.

entertainment. You are using an older browser version. Please use a supported version for the best MSN experience. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle' s wedding: Everything that happened on the big day.

The old Etonion, 78, said : 'It would have been awful if that huge lump [ Meghan ' s dad ] had been there'. Thomas Markle, 73, was forced to miss walking his daughter down the aisle after suffering a heart attack days after being caught posing for staged paparazzi snaps.

The Daily Beast understands there is no suggestion that changes be made to plans for Thomas Markle Senior to give Meghan, 36, away at her wedding to Prince Harry, 33, on Saturday, despite his collaboration with US-based paparazzo Jeff Rayner.

Thomas Markle Jr. - who has hardly been a rock of support for his sister and is not invited to Saturday's wedding - told the Mirror: “People are quick to judge but they have no idea how much scrutiny we live under.

“Ever since Meg’s relationship with Harry was made public two years ago we have lived our once normal lives under the spotlight every second. Nobody can understand what it is like opening your curtains in a morning and being watched by these paparazzi to going to bed at night and still seeing them there.

'Deeply upsetting': Royal insider responds to Thomas Markle royal wedding scandal

  'Deeply upsetting': Royal insider responds to Thomas Markle royal wedding scandal It continues

He admitted the paparazzi scandal was a "mistake." I couldn’t be more happy to have a new son -in-law, I love them both dearly," the father of Meghan said in the interview. How Sarah Ferguson fought her way back into the 'Firm' - Продолжительность: 7:43 Vik Gast 319 220 просмотров.

Meghan Markle reportedly hasn’t talked to her dad since all those interviews. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex apparently felt blindsided by Mr Markle' s June 18 sit- down on British TV with Thomas also said he' s still never actually met his new son -in-law and only spoken with Prince Harry over the phone.

“If it is anything like what it has been for me, Dad will have been ground down.”

Another friend told the Mirror: “Tom now feels like a complete fool. He’s telling friends he feels scammed by those who did the pictures but more worryingly he now has to face the Queen and the rest of the Royal Family.

“He’ll hate the fact that people think he has betrayed them and he’ll be fearful what they think.

The friend has also claimed Thomas would not have been paid much for the snaps, despite estimates the pictures may have sold for as much as $100,000, and would at most have “received peanuts”.

The pal said: “For months he kept on being offered the chance to make ‘big money’. They were relentless in their pursuit.” 

Pictures: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding details

Prince Harry Gave A Beautiful Speech About Meghan .
Best. Husband. Ever.

—   Share news in the SOC. Networks

Topical videos:

This is interesting!